متوسطة عمر رابح-سطيف
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم نتمنى ان تجد ماتريده في منتدانا ونتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع فيه كما يشرفنا ان تقوم بالتسجيل معنا هذا اذا كنت تود المشاركة واذا كنت تود قراءة المواضيع والاطلاع عليها فتفضل واختر القسم الذي تريده.
متوسطة عمر رابح-سطيف
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم نتمنى ان تجد ماتريده في منتدانا ونتمنى لك قضاء وقت ممتع فيه كما يشرفنا ان تقوم بالتسجيل معنا هذا اذا كنت تود المشاركة واذا كنت تود قراءة المواضيع والاطلاع عليها فتفضل واختر القسم الذي تريده.
متوسطة عمر رابح-سطيف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

متوسطة عمر رابح-سطيف

منتدى تعليمي شامل

الرئيسيةالبوابةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

speach to fight corruption

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جوهرة
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
جوهرة

عدد المساهمات : 1899
نقاط : 3216
السٌّمعَة : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2013
العمر : 25
الموقع : منتدى متوسطة عمر رابح

speach to fight corruption Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: speach to fight corruption   speach to fight corruption Icon_minitimeالأحد 09 أبريل 2017, 15:43

speach to fight corruption 108043091

Topic : if you were elected a mayor what you plan ( policy ) to fight corruption would be

speach to fight corruption 934018890

Dear citizens, i beleave that any one of us deslike to live in an ill world, i find only this word "ill" to exspress the meaning of corruption. Yes, this is the big illness in our world. And we are here today to weaken this illness  

Sisters and brothers, there are many types of corruption, there is bribe; cheet; smuggling; nepotism ... So, we must put a limit for all of those types, yes, we must be honest; sincere, we should comply with law, and any one do misbehavour, we should punish him, with some sunctions as excluding from work; jailing impresion; exposing high ... 

I told you and i repeat, we must appoint honest civil servants, lawful; faithful and skilful employees 

And as a courage point, when we have an informed; a good worker, we had better rehabilitate their value of work. we ought to increase salaries, promote them, give them gifts, provide servive

Ladies and gentelmen, do you know that we must fight tax evation with a strict control when we appoint more tax inspictors, do you know that we are obliged to warn those people with strict laws

Finallu, i beleave that the important sollution which can weaking 50% of this illness is raising public awairness. Yes, we should educate ethics in school; in any place. We can make people consious with advertisments. For my side, i see that the good idea is organising an association under the title of " Raising Peaple's Awairness " and the logo of : If you want to stop corruption,  be and make the other aware 

Dear inhabitants, let's us to build a new society, a good; a healthy; a transparance society

??? Any one have quoestions 

... See you letter ...

speach to fight corruption 934018890
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://amorrabeh-2013.forum.st

speach to fight corruption
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
متوسطة عمر رابح-سطيف :: التعليم في الجزائر :: التعليم الثانوي :: ش . ت . ث :: العلميين-
انتقل الى: